Pool RoofingAre you in search of a type of reliable pool roof material in Australia? At Excelite Plastic Ltd., you will get a swimming pool roofing design of your choice. Whether you need a custom made or standard design, you can order them directly from our factory in China. Take a look at these: We use strong and durable materials for all our swimming pool enclosure roofs. It is because this equipment is designed for adverse weather and climatic conditions. Most probably, places that experience strong winds (up to 230 km/hr.). Of course, they can withstand heavy snow loading – 900 kg per 1.5 m. These are versatile roof designs that feature:
- Extruded aluminum – we use aluminum to make the entire structure of the pool enclosure
- Solid polycarbonate sheet – as our primary glazing material with superior physical and chemical properties.
Swimming Pool Roof Design OptionsSome of the most common pool enclosure shapes and designs include the following:
Flat Pool Roof DesignWe consider this a traditional design. Apparently, most people don’t like a pool enclosure with a flat roof. Basically, the whole enclosure takes the form of a square or a rectangle shape. Both roof and walls mostly form an angle of 90 degrees. Of course, it is constructed from polycarbonate sheet and extruded aluminum rods. The main disadvantages of a flat roof design are:
- Not attractive – this is one of the main reasons why people avoid it.
- Water build up on the surface since there is no slop that allows for water drainage.
- Snow does not slide off the surface therefore, increasing probability of the roof collapsing.