Anti Scratch SheetExcelite Anti scratch Coating improved abrasion resistance and graffiti resistance on the surface of polycarbonate sheet or acrylic sheet, the anti scratch sheet used for many years also like new. Excelite polycarbonate scratch resistant coating has one side or both sides of UV coating to protect the sheets from turning yellow under outdoor environment. Abrasion resistant polycarbonate sheet offers 10 years quality guarantee. Excelite promise there is no breakage, no yellowness and no crack in 10 years. Excelite Anti-scratch polycarbonate sheet also can prevent chemical attack and it’s very easy to clean and maintain. Adding an abrasion resistant hardcoating to your plastic part can extends the service life of your product, enhance your customers usage experience, and saves you from costly windows and visor replacement. This product used very widely in many different industries, such as: bulletproof window, transparent visor, wind shield, face shield, machine hood,mobile phone protection screen and so on. Material we can supply: Polycarbonate sheet, PMMA sheet Thickness range: 0.125-12mm for polycarbonate sheet, 0.3mm-20mm for PMMA sheet Size range: Max.Width: 2100mm Max. length: 3000mm
Anti Scratch Sheet Technical Data
|Product name:||Anti scratch polycarbonate sheet|
|Coating Specification||Abrasion Resistance Hard Coating|
|Adhesion||100% Cross hatch adhesion ASTM D3359|
|Coating Thickness||3.0-8.0 Microns|
|TEST ITEMS||UNIT||SPEC.||RESULTS||TEST METHOD|
|Opticalproperties||Transmittance||%||Up 85||90.02||Haze meterJIS K7105|
|Mechanicalproperties||Pencil hardness||–||HB||HB||Pencil testerJIS K5400|
|Taber||%||Haze||<9||Surface resistance testerASTM D1044|
|Cross cut||–||100/100||100/100||Cross cut test|
|Anti-scratch||–||Good||Good||steel wool #0000|
|Environment properties||High temperature||–||Ok||External appearance :No change Hardness : No change|
|Hot Water test||–||Ok|
|Chemicalproperties||DI WATER||25℃, 24hrs dipping||Ok||External appearance :No change Hardness : No change|
|Sulfuric acid (30%aq.)||Ok|
How Does An Anti Scratch Coating Work?An anti-scratch coating consists of a thin layer of microscopic material or substrate that prevents scratching effects like tiny cuts, marks, abrasions, etc. This substrate is made of anti-scratch nanoparticles that permanently bonds with the surface of hard materials like polycarbonate. It does not affect the intrinsic property of the polycarbonate and only functions as a protective layer. The anti-scratch hard coating stops the polycarbonate surface from coming into contact with abrasive elements in the external environment. An anti scratch polycarbonate sheet is not scratch-proof. It only prevents minor abrasions and helps in improving vision.
Advantages of Anti-Scratch Coatings
- Provides exceptional optical clarity by preventing scratches.
- Protects polycarbonate sheets from damage and degeneration.
- Increases the aesthetic value of product surfaces.
- Ensures longevity of polycarbonate products.
- Cost-effective alternative to product replacements.
Features of Excelite Anti Scratch Polycarbonate Sheets
- Extremely clear, transparent, and lightweight.
- Highly resistant to abrasives in the environment.
- UV-resistant coating on one or both sides to prevent fading or yellowing.
- Resistant to high impact, chemicals, and heat.
- Increases the durability of fabricated products.
- Can be combined with other technologies like anti-glare, anti-graffiti, anti-fog, anti-static, etc.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
Applications of Excelite Anti Scratch Sheets
- Riot shields
- Display screens
- Bulletproof windows
- Face shields/visors
- Machine hoods
- Mobile phone screen protectors
- Automobile windshields and headlamps
- Display cases/containers
- Goggles/spectacles/sunglasses, etc.
Customised Polycarbonate at ExceliteExcelite anti scratch polycarbonate films and sheets come in the following dimensions:
- Thickness: 0.125mm-12mm
- Width: Maximum up to 2100mm
- Length: Maximum up to 3000mm